Mepilex Border Flex Oval
All-in-one foam dressing designed for challenging areas of the body
Mepilex® Border Flex is an all-in-one foam dressing designed for challenging areas of the body.
Its unique five-layer absorbent foam structure with Safetac® effectively absorbs and retains exudate keeping the wound environment moist
- Oval shaped all-in-one foam dressing – easy to use and designed to fit body contours
- Absorbent pad with flex technology – very flexible and conformable
- Less painful for patients at dressing changes
– less stress for patients, easier care
- Non-traumatic to the wound and surrounding skin at dressing removal
– undisturbed healing
- Excellent exudate management
– reduced risks of leakage and maceration
Mepilex Border Flex is designed to stay secure on the most challenging areas of the body. Its oval shape was created to allow the dressing to adapt to the contours of the body, thereby distributing forces on its borders* in order to minimise peeling and increase the dressing’s ability to stay in place. In combination with flex technology (perforations in the absorbent pad), this allows for the dressing to stretch and conform
Mepilex Border Flex is designed for treating pressure ulcers, foot ulcers and leg ulcers. Its 5-layer, absorbent pad structure with Safetac absorbs and retains exudate, keeping the wound environment moist while sealing the wound margins, so that exudate does not spread to the surrounding skin
*As shown in vitro
Further product information
When to use Mepilex® Border Flex
Mepilex Border Flex is designed to be used for the prevention of skin damage or for treatment of exuding wounds including pressure ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, leg and foot ulcers, traumatic wounds, and other secondary healing wounds.
How to use Mepilex Border Flex
Watch how you can apply a Mepilex Border Flex all-in-one dressing.