We believe Mepilex® Lite is the solution for treating radiotherapy skin reactions
Believe the evidence
- Mepilex® Lite is 41% more effective at reducing radiotherapy skin reaction severity when compared to aqueous cream1
A randomized controlled clinical trial published in 2012 has shown that:
- Mepilex® Lite reduces the severity of radiation by 41% when compared with aqueous creams2.
- 80% of the patients participating in the study said they preferred the Mepilex® Lite dressings over the cream.
Benefits you can believe in
Mepilex® Lite is a thin and gentle absorbent foam dressing with Safetac®, which is used in the critical period 2-4 weeks after radiotherapy treatment has stopped. It protects fragile skin from the daily friction of clothes and moisture, allowing it to heal undisturbed and recover from treatment.
- Superior comfort
Mepilex® Lite is thin, soft and conforms well to body contours, such as breasts, and is very comfortable to wear.
- Skin-friendly Safetac®
Our patented technology gently adheres to the skin, but doesn’t cause trauma to moist wounds and surrounding areas, minimizing pain and stress when the dressing is removed.
- Optimal exudate management
Can absorb low levels of exudate while maintaining a moist healing environment.
- Ease of use
Mepilex® Lite is easy to handle, and can be cut to ensure a perfect fit for irregular shaped areas.
- Proven efficacy for treatment of radiotherapy-induced skin reactions.
Mepilex® Lite is a thin, highly comformable dressing with Safetac® technology. It is very easy to work with and ideal for hard-to-dress areas. Mepilex® Lite is clinically proven to reduce the severity of radiation-induced skin reactions2.