INDICATIONS FOR USE:
Tubinette® holds dressings securely and comfortably
in place, without constriction or compression. The tubular construction makes application quick and easy, particularly when using a tubular bandage applicator.
The range of sizes available makes it possible to retain a dressing on any part of the body. The convenience and low cost of stockinettes make them highly cost-effective.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Choose appropriate size of Tubinette®.
- Cut to required length ensuring the bandage is long enough to overlap the dressing area by at least 2 cm.
- Apply to the limb or affected area.
(Click on image to view larger)
Tubinette over Mepilex Heel Dressing
Natural rubber latex is not a constituent of Tubinette® or its packaging.
- If you experience any undesirable effects, stop using and discuss with a health care professional.
- If soiled with bodily fluids, discard appropriately and replace.