This product contains natural rubber latex which may
cause allergic reactions including anaphylactic responses.
Biogel gloves are produced to have low levels of aqueous
extractable protein and have been shown to have a low potential for
inducing allergic contact dermatitis or 'type IV allergy'.
Each batch of Biogel gloves is tested to have a low endotoxin level (<20 eu /pair).
- Biogel gloves are tested and manufactured to the following standards:
- Quality/Environmental: ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14001
- Product: ASTM D3577, EN 455-1, EN 455-2, EN 455-3, EN 455-4
- Sterilisation: Gamma irradiation
- Viral Penetration: Bacteriophage test, ASTM F1671
- Allergenicity/Pyrogenicity: ISO 10993 (PART 5 and 10)
Store in a cool, dry place away from sources of heat or direct sunlight.
One pair per pack, in a high quality inner wrap, packed into a film pack (constructed of a laminate of polyester and low-density polyethylene). 40 pairs per collation case; 160 pairs per transit case .
Gloves & outer wrap dispose of as clinical waste. Paper inner wrap, collation case & transit case can be recycled as paper or disposed of as clinical waste.
Three (3) years from date of manufacture.