This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions including anaphylactic responses.
Do not use this product if you have a known allergy to natural rubber protein or chemical additives.
Biogel gloves are produced to have low levels of water extractable protein and have been shown to have a low potential for inducing allergic contact dermatitis or 'Type IV allergy'.
Each batch of Biogel gloves is certified to be either non-pyrogenic or to have a low endotoxin level (<0.5 EU/ml).
Biogel gloves are tested and manufactured to the following standards:
- Quality / Environmental- ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14001
- Product- ASTM D3577, EN455-1, EN455-2, EN455-3
- Sterilization- Gamma irradiation (25kGy (2.5 Mrad)), EN552, EN556
- Viral Penetration- Bacrtiophage test, ASTM F1671
- Allergenicity / Pyrogenicity- ISO 10993, (PART 5 and 10) / US Pharmacopoeia USP: (151 & 85)
Store in a cool, dry place away from sources of heat or direct sunlight.
One pair per pack, in a high quality inner wrap, packed into a film pack (constructed of a laminate of polyester and low-density polyethylene). 50 pairs per collation case for sizes 5.5 – 8.5; 200 pairs per transit case for sizes 5.5 – 8.5
Gloves & Outer Wrap dispose of as for clinical waste. Paper Inner Wrap, Collation Case & Transit Case can be recycled as paper or disposed of as for clinical waste